Recent Arrival! CLEAN CARFAX, AWD/4WD/4X4, ONE OWNER, LOCAL TRADE, NEW CAR TRADE, NON SMOKER, 4 NEW TIRES, Bluetooth, 4 Speakers, AM/FM radio, Bumpers: body-color, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Emergency communication system, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, EyeSight, EyeSight System, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front reading lights, Illuminated entry, Knee airbag, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Power door mirrors, Radio data system, Radio: Subaru STARLINK 6.5 Multimedia System, Remote keyless entry, Split folding rear seat, STARLINK/Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Variably intermittent wipers. Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! Clean CARFAX. When you buy or lease a vehicle from Rohrich, you'll receive the Rohrich Advantage - Lifetime Complimentary Oil & Filter Changes - Lifetime Complimentary State Inspections - Complimentary Car Washes During Service Visits - Complimentary Loaner Provided to Service Customers - 72 Hours/300 Mile Exchange Policy. 28/38 City/Highway MPG Odometer is 2378 miles below market average!Visit us today and find out why Rohrich Toyota makes the difference with a fast friendly buying experience.
- Tires: 205/55R16 89V AS
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Black Power Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Light Tinted Glass
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Black Grille w/Chrome Surround
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Auto Off Aero-Composite Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps
- Front Bucket Seats -inc: drivers seat height adjustable, front passengers seatback pocket, height and tilt adjustable front seat head restraints and whiplash reducing
- 6-Way Driver Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Valet Function
- Remote Releases -Inc: Mechanical Cargo Access and Mechanical Fuel
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Manual Air Conditioning
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Interior Trim -inc: Simulated Carbon Fiber Instrument Panel Insert, Simulated Carbon Fiber Door Panel Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Full Tricot Cloth Headliner
- Cloth Door Trim Insert
- Urethane Gear Shifter Material
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front Map Lights
- Delay Off Interior Lighting
- Carpet Floor Trim, Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim and Carpet Mat
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Engine: 2.0L DOHC DAVCS VVT -inc: Electronic Throttle Control (ETC)
- Transmission: Lineartronic Continuously Variable -inc: low shift mode, 3.70 Axle Ratio
- Full-Time All-Wheel
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 13.2 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Double Wishbone Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Driver Knee Airbag
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Radio: Subaru STARLINK 6.5" Multimedia System -inc: AM/FM stereo, multi touch gesture high resolution 6.5 LCD display screen, Bluetooth audio streaming connectivity, Bluetooth hands-free phone connectivity, iPod control capability, rear-vision camera display, smartphone integration, AHA, Android Auto, CarPlay, Pandora, 4 speakers, 3.5mm auxiliary input jack, USB port and roof mounted antenna
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
Crash Safety Ratings
This Vehicle Comes With The Rohrich Advantage
NEW CAR ENGINE WARRANTY
3-DAY EXCHANGE POLICY
LIFETIME OIL & FILTER CHANGES
LIFETIME CAR WASHES & LOANERS
LIFETIME PA STATE INSPECTIONS
Awards & Accolades
Residual Value Awards, Residual Value Awards
Recall: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V218000
Manufacturer Report Date: 04-16-2020
Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is recalling certain 2019 Impreza, Outback, Legacy, and Ascent vehicles. The low pressure fuel pump may become inoperative.
If the low pressure fuel pump fails, the engine may stall without the ability to restart the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Subaru will notify owners, and dealers will replace the low pressure fuel pump, free of charge. The recall began June 4, 2020. Owners may contact Subaru customer service at 1-844-373-6614. Subaru's number for this recall is WRD-20.
Recall: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:IGNITION | ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE | ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE:ENGINE CONTROL MODULE (ECU/ECM):SOFTWARE | ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:MANIFOLD/HEADER/MUFFLER/TAIL PIPE
NHTSA Campaign ID: 21V264000
Manufacturer Report Date: 04-15-2021
Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is recalling certain 2017-2019 Subaru Impreza and 2018-2019 Crosstrek vehicles. The Engine Control Module (ECM) may continue to power the ignition coil after the engine is shut off, causing a short circuit.
A short circuit in the ignition coils may cause a stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Subaru will notify owners, and dealers will update the ECM software, replace the ignition coils and, if necessary, the front exhaust pipe, free of charge. Owner notification letters were mailed beginning June 1, 2021. Owners can contact Subaru customer service at 1-844-373-6614. Subaru's number for this recall is WRE-21. Note: This recall includes all vehicles previously repaired under Recall 19V743.
Recall: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
NHTSA Campaign ID: 21V587000
Manufacturer Report Date: 07-29-2021
Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is recalling certain 2019-2020 Ascent, 2018 Forester, 2018-2020 Impreza, Legacy, Outback, 2018-2019 BRZ, WRX, and Toyota 86 vehicles. The low-pressure fuel pump inside the fuel tank may fail.
Fuel pump failure can cause an engine stall while driving, increasing the risk of a crash.
Dealers will replace the low-pressure fuel pump, free of charge. Owner notification letters were mailed September 24, 2021. Subaru and Toyota owners may call customer service at 1-844-373-6614. Subaru's number for this recall is WRG-21.
Recall: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:IGNITION | ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V743000
Manufacturer Report Date: 10-18-2019
Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is recalling certain 2017-2019 Impreza and 2018-2019 Crosstrek vehicles. The Engine Control Module (ECM) may continue to power the ignition coil after the engine is shut off, which could result in a short circuit and blown fuse.
If a short circuit occurs while driving, the vehicle may stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Subaru will notify owners, and dealers will update the ECM software and inspect and replace the ignition coil, as necessary, free of charge. In addition, on vehicles with confirmed ignition coil damage and a certain stored diagnostic trouble code (DTC), Subaru will replace the front exhaust pipe, free of charge. The recall began December 4, 2019. Owners may contact Subaru customer service at 1-844-373-6614. Subaru's number for this recall is WUQ-02.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.