- Wheel, 16" x 4" (40.6 cm x 10.2 cm) steel, compact spare
- Tire, T115/70R16, blackwall, compact spare
- Moldings, bright, window surround
- Grille, Black chrome/spectre Gray waterfall premium finish with bright chrome surround and Buick tri-shield
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Lamp, center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
- Mirrors, outside, power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding
- Glass, solar absorbing
- Windshield, solar absorbing
- Windshield style, acoustic laminated glass
- Wipers, front intermittent, variable
- Door handles, body-color with chrome strips
- Seat adjuster, front driver 8-way manual
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 8-way manual
- Head restraints, 2-way adjustable (up/down), front
- Headrest, rear center
- Seat, rear 60-40 split-folding with adjustable head restraints for outboard seating positions and integrated headrest for center seating position
- Map pocket, driver seatback
- Map pocket, front passenger seatback
- Armrest, center, rear, articulating with dual cup holders and storage
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with chrome trim plate bezel, 3-spoke
- Display, driver instrument information enhanced, one color
- Instrument panel, Black cluster includes Black rings with silver accents
- Key, primary foldable, additional foldable
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Theft-deterrent system, content theft alarm
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger, activates on remote start
- Heat ducts, rear floor
- Sensor, humidity and windshield temperature
- Defogger, rear-window electric activates on remote start in 45 degrees or below
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, covered
- Lamp, interior, Ice Blue ambient, door handle area
- Lamp, interior, Ice Blue ambient, center stack, console, cup holders and overhead LED dome
- Shift knob, leather-wrapped
- Sill plates, front doors
- Engine, ECOTEC 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing) (180 hp [134.28 kW] @ 6700 rpm, 171 lb-ft of torque [230.85 N-m] @ 4900 rpm)
- Axle, 3.23 final drive ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Battery, maintenance free with rundown protection heavy-duty 512 cold-cranking amps
- Alternator, 130 amps
- Suspension, front independent MacPherson strut aluminum control arms with hydraulic bushings, 25mm hollow stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear Z-link, compound crank with Buick Tuned Watts for enhanced rear stability
- Steering, power, electric rack mounted
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc 16" front and rear with Brake Assist
- Brake, parking, electronic
- Exhaust tip, chrome with oval dual wall
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Rear Vision Camera
- Safety belts, front pretensioners, driver and passenger (driver includes load limiter)
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger, height-adjustable includes pretensioners and load limiters
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear center position
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats in all 3 rear seating positions
- Door locks, rear child security
- Trunk emergency release handle
- Horn, dual-note high and low
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Audio system feature, display, 7" diagonal, touch-screen, color, located on center stack
Crash Safety Ratings
This Vehicle Comes With The Rohrich Advantage
NEW CAR ENGINE WARRANTY
3-DAY EXCHANGE POLICY
LIFETIME OIL & FILTER CHANGES
LIFETIME CAR WASHES & LOANERS
LIFETIME PA STATE INSPECTIONS
Recall: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
NHTSA Campaign ID: 14V092000
Manufacturer Report Date: 02-21-2014
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2014 Buick Regal, LaCrosse, Verano, and Enclave, and Chevrolet Impala, Malibu, Cruze, and Traverse, and GMC Acadia vehicles equipped with automatic transmissions. In the affected vehicles, the transmission shift cable adjuster may disengage from the transmission shift lever. As such, these vehicles do not conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 102, "Transmission Shift Lever Sequence, Starter Interlock, and Transmission Braking Effect." They also fail to conform to FMVSS number 114, "Theft Protection and Rollaway Prevention."
If a vehicle's shift cable disengages from the transmission shift lever, a driver may be unable to shift gear positions and the indicated shift position may not represent the gear position the vehicle is in. Should a disengagement occur while the vehicle is being driven, when the driver goes to stop and park the vehicle, the driver may be able to shift the lever to the "PARK" position, but the vehicle transmission may not be in the "PARK" gear position. If the vehicle is not in the "PARK" position there is a risk the vehicle will roll away as the driver and other occupants exit the vehicle or anytime thereafter. A vehicle rollaway increases the risk of injury to exiting occupants and bystanders.
General Motors will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace any affected transmission shift cable adjusters, free of charge. The recall began on April 10, 2014. Chevrolet owners may contact General Motors at 1-800-222-1020, Buick owners at 1-800-521-7300, and GMC owners at 1-800-462-8782. General Motors' number associated with this recall is 14048.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 14V417000
Manufacturer Report Date: 07-02-2014
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2013-2014 Buick Encore all-wheel-drive vehicles manufactured August 23, 2012, to September 9, 2013; Verano vehicles manufactured August 8, 2012, to June 20, 2013; Chevrolet Cruze vehicles manufactured August 7, 2012, to August 16, 2013, and 2012-2014 Chevrolet Sonic vehicles manufactured May 10, 2011, to August 16, 2012 equipped with a Calix oil pan/block heater. In cold temperatures, the insulation on the engine block heater cord can become damaged, allowing the wires to be exposed.
Exposed wires increase the risk of electrical shock and personal injury if the cord is handled while it is plugged in.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the engine oil pan/block heater cord with a new cord that is rated for temperatures of minus 40 degree Celsius. The recall began in August 2014. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300 or Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is 14257.
Recall: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:IGNITION | POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:CONTROL MODULE (TCM, PCM)
NHTSA Campaign ID: 16V502000
Manufacturer Report Date: 07-05-2016
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2016-2017 Buick Verano and 2016 Chevrolet Malibu as the electronic park lock lever may allow the ignition key to be removed without the transmission being in PARK. Also, certain 2013 Buick Encore, 2011 Buick Regal, 2013-2014 Buick Verano, 2011-2016 Chevrolet Cruze, 2010-2013 Chevrolet Equinox 2013-2015 Chevrolet Malibu, and 2011-2013 GMC Terrain vehicles may have been serviced with similar defective replacement electronic park lock levers. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 114, "Theft Protection and Rollaway Prevention."
If the key is removed without the transmission in PARK, the vehicle may rollaway as occupants are exiting, increasing the risk of injury.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and if necessary replace the key cylinder lock housing, free of charge. The recall began on October 14, 2016. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, Buick 1-800-521-7300, and GMC 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 50490 and 50491.
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 412.344.6012 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99% interest and 20% down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2014 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee of $389, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom Interactive is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.