- Color-keyed full size combination hard/soft outside spare tire cover
- Black rear bumper protector
- Color-keyed rear spoiler
- Black grille
- Multi-reflector halogen headlamps
- Auto off headlamps
- LED rear lamps
- Black foldable pwr mirrors
- Washer-linked variable intermittent windshield wipers
- Intermittent rear wiper
- Black door handles
- Side-opening rear door w/hold-open feature
- Color-keyed rear door handle
- 6-way driver & 4-way passenger front passenger bucket seats -inc: seatback pockets
- Active front headrests
- Multi-function center console -inc: (2) illuminated cup holders, mobile phone storage, covered armrest, upper tray, lower storage compartment
- Tilt & telescoping steering column
- Steering wheel w/audio controls
- Pwr windows w/driver-side auto up/down & jam protection
- Cruise control
- Engine immobilizer
- Air conditioning w/air filter
- Rear window defogger w/timer
- (10) cup & bottle holders
- (3) 12V auxiliary pwr outlets -inc: (2) front, (1) cargo area
- Dual glove boxes
- Digital clock
- Door panel storage pockets
- Dual visor illuminated vanity mirrors w/sliding extensions
- Cargo area storage pockets
- Cargo area under floor storage compartment
- 2.5L DOHC SFI 16-valve dual VVT-i I4 engine
- 4-speed automatic transmission -inc: electronically controlled transmission w/intelligence (ECT-i)
- Electronic on-demand 4-wheel drive
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension w/hydraulic shock absorbers
- Double-wishbone rear suspension -inc: hydraulic shock absorbers, coil springs, trailing arms
- Front & rear stabilizer bars
- Electric pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr vented front & solid rear disc brakes
- Anti-lock brake system (ABS) -inc: electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD), brake assist (BA), Smart Stop Technology (SST)
- Front crumple zone
- Side impact door beams
- Driver & front passenger advanced airbag system w/occupant classification sensor
- Driver & front passenger front seat-mounted side airbags
- Front & 2nd row roll-sensing side curtain airbags
- Adjustable front seatbelt shoulder anchors -inc: driver & front passenger seatbelt pretensioners w/force limiters
- 3-point seat belts for all seating positions -inc: driver emergency locking retractor (ELR), all passenger automatic & emergency locking retractor (ALR/ELR)
- Driver & front passenger seatbelt warning system
- Child protector rear door locks
- Lower anchors & tether anchors for children (LATCH) for outboard 2nd row seats
- Collapsible steering column
- Energy-dissipating soft interior trim
- AM/FM stereo w/CD/MP3/WMA player -inc: (6) speakers, aux audio jack, USB port w/iPod connectivity, auto sound leveling, Bluetooth wireless technology
- Roof-mounted antenna
Crash Safety Ratings
This Vehicle Comes With The Rohrich Advantage
NEW CAR ENGINE WARRANTY
3-DAY EXCHANGE POLICY
LIFETIME OIL & FILTER CHANGES
LIFETIME CAR WASHES & LOANERS
LIFETIME PA STATE INSPECTIONS
NHTSA Campaign ID: 13V123000
Manufacturer Report Date: 04-09-2013
Southeast Toyota is recalling certain model year 2008 and 2010-2013 Toyota Tundra, 2010-2012 Rav4, 2012 Toyota Sequoia, 2010-2011 Toyota Corolla, 2010-2011 Toyota Camry and Camry Hybrid, 2010-2013 Toyota Highlander and Highlander Hybrid, 2010-2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 2011 Toyota Land Cruiser, 2010-2013 Toyota Venza, 2010-2011 Toyota 4Runner, 2010-2013 Toyota Tacoma, 2011-2012 Toyota Sienna, 2012 Toyota Prius, 2013 Scion FR-S, 2011 Scion XD, 2011 Scion XB, and 2012 Scion TC vehicles. These vehicles were sold with labels that were outside the allowable one percent of accuracy of actual weight added. Thus, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) Number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
An inaccurate label could lead to owners overloading their vehicles and tires. An overloaded vehicle can result in a tire failure which may result in a vehicle crash, personal injury, or property damage.
Southeast Toyota will notify owners and provide a corrected label with instructions concerning its installation. A small group of the affected vehicles will need additonal remedies which are still being developed. The recall began on May 28, 2013. Owners may contact Southeast Toyota at 1-800-301-6859.
Recall: AIR BAGS:FRONTAL:SENSOR/CONTROL MODULE-INACTIVE | SEATS
NHTSA Campaign ID: 13V014000
Manufacturer Report Date: 01-16-2013
Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain models interspersed through model years 2009 through 2013 as follows: model year 2009-2012 Tacoma, 4Runner, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Prius, and RAV4; model year 2009-2010 Avalon, FJ Cruiser, and Highlander Hybrid; model year 2010-2013 model year Corolla, Sienna and Tundra; model year 2009-2013 Highlander and Venza; model year 2012 Prius V; and model year 2010-2012 Sequoia. During modification by SET to include accessories such as leather seat covers, seat heaters or headrest DVD systems, these vehicles may not have had the passenger seat occupant sensing system calibration tested. Without passing the calibration test, the occupant sensing system may not operate as designed.
If the front passenger seat occupant sensing system is out of calibration, the front passenger airbags may not deploy or they may deploy inappropriately for the passenger's size and position. This could increase the risk of personal injury during the event of a vehicle crash necessitating airbag deployment.
Southeast Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will test the sensitivity of the occupant detection sensors, and recalibrate them as necessary. The recall began on March 21, 2013. Owners may contact Southeast Toyota at 1-800-301-6859.
Recall: ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL | SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:ANTILOCK/TRACTION CONTROL/ELECTRONIC LIMITED SLIP:CONTROL UNIT/MODULE
NHTSA Campaign ID: 14V054000
Manufacturer Report Date: 02-12-2014
Toyota is recalling certain model year 2012 and 2013 Toyota Tacoma and Lexus RX350 vehicles and certain model year 2012 Toyota Rav4 vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the brake system contains a brake actuator that adjusts the fluid pressure of each wheel cylinder. An electrical component within the actuator may experience an increased resistance resulting in the illumination of various warning lights, including those for the Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) system, Antilock Brake System (ABS), and Traction Control system.
If this occurs, these systems could become inoperative, reducing the directional control assistance, increasing the risk of a crash.
Toyota will notify owners, and Toyota and Lexus dealers will update the software for the Skid Control electronic control unit, free of charge. The recall began on March 28, 2014. Owners may contact Toyota at 1-800-331-4331.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 15V577000
Manufacturer Report Date: 09-18-2015
Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain model year 2009-2012 RAV4 vehicles manufactured October 27, 2008, to December 19, 2012 and 2012-2014 RAV4 EV vehicles manufactured July 24, 2012, to August 29, 2014. In the affected vehicles, water may drip onto the joint that connects the wiper linkage to the wiper motor.
Over time, the dripping water may cause corrosion and wear at the joint, potentially resulting in the separation of the wiper linkage. Once this occurs, the wipers would not function, reducing driver visibility and increasing the risk of a crash.
Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will replace the water diverter channel. In addition, a new wiper linkage with a wiper motor crank arm will be installed. The wiper linkage will have a protective cover over the wiper linkage joint to minimize water splash and a retainer ring to prevent the wiper arm from separating from the wiper motor. The recall began on November 7, 2016. Owners may contact Toyota's customer service number at 1-800-331-4331.
Recall: SEAT BELTS:REAR/OTHER
NHTSA Campaign ID: 16V096000
Manufacturer Report Date: 02-19-2016
Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain model year 2006-2012 RAV4 vehicles manufactured July 28, 2005, to December 19, 2012, and 2012-2014 RAV4 EV vehicles manufactured July 24, 2012, to August 29, 2014. In the event of a frontal collision, the rear seat belts for the outboard seats may be cut by the seat cushion frame.
A cut seat belt may not properly restrain the seat occupant, increasing their risk of injury in a crash.
Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will install a protector over both rear seat cushion frames, free of charge. The recall began on June 24, 2016. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-800-331-4331. Toyota's number for this recall is G0F.
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 412.344.6012 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99% interest and 20% down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2012 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee of $389, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom Interactive is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.