Recent Arrival! CLEAN CARFAX, LOCAL TRADE, NEW CAR TRADE, NON SMOKER, 17 Alloy Wheels, 6 Speakers, Aluminum Kick Plates, AM/FM/CD Radio, Auto-Dimming Rear-View Mirror, CD player, Compass, Driver Seat Power Lumbar Support, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control, Electronic Stability Control, External Ground Lighting, Fog Lights, Front anti-roll bar, Fully automatic headlights, Heated Front Seats, High Intensity Discharge Xenon Headlights, HomeLink Universal Transceiver, Leather-Appointed Seats, Leather-Wrapped Gearshift Knob, Low tire pressure warning, Metallic-Texture Finishers, Multi-Adjustable Reclining Front Bucket Seats, Occupant sensing airbag, Overhead airbag, Power driver seat, Power Sliding Tinted Glass Moonroof, Premium Package w/Charcoal Interior, Radio: Bose AM/FM/CD Audio System, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear Spoiler w/Integrated CMSL, Rear-Passenger HVAC Vents, Rearview Monitor, Remote keyless entry, Split folding rear seat, Sport Package, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Trunk Sub-Floor Organizer w/First Aid & Emerg Kit, Variably intermittent wipers. Clean CARFAX. When you buy or lease a vehicle from Rohrich, you'll receive the Rohrich Advantage - Lifetime Complimentary Oil & Filter Changes - Lifetime Complimentary State Inspections - Complimentary Car Washes During Service Visits - Complimentary Loaner Provided to Service Customers - 72 Hours/300 Mile Exchange Policy. 20/27 City/Highway MPGVisit us today and find out why Rohrich Toyota makes the difference with a fast friendly buying experience.Reviews:* If you’re seeking a sleek and efficient coupe that is a bit more sophisticated than the traditional 2-door muscle car, the 2012 Nissan Altima Coupe is for you. It’s not hard to mistake a loaded V6-powered Altima Coupe for a much more expensive premium car. Source: KBB.com* Responsive steering; capable chassis; quiet ride; many available electronic features; available coupe body style. Source: Edmunds
- 17" x 7.5" 5-split spoke alloy wheels
- P215/55R17 all-season tires
- Compact spare tire
- Body-color bumpers
- Bright side-window molding
- Splash guards
- Body-color grille
- Halogen headlights
- Auto on/off halogen headlights
- Body-color pwr heated manual folding mirrors w/integrated turn signals
- UV reducing glass w/dark upper windshield band
- Speed-sensitive variable intermittent windshield wipers -inc: mist feature
- Body-color door handles
- Full size trunk lid trim
- Reclining front bucket seats w/adjustable head restraints
- 8-way pwr driver seat & 4-way manual passenger seat
- 60/40 split-folding rear seat w/lock
- Front center console -inc: integral sliding armrest, storage compartments, triple covered cupholders
- Coin holder
- Floor & trunk carpeting
- Tilt & telescopic steering column
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel -inc: mounted cruise & audio controls
- Instrumentation -inc: speedometer, tachometer, coolant temp, fuel gauges
- Vehicle info display
- Trip computer w/outside temp gauge
- Warning lights -inc: door ajar, low fuel, low washer fluid
- Driver/passenger seat belt warning chime/light
- Pwr windows -inc: driver/front passenger 1-touch up/down & auto-reverse, key operated windows, key fob/door cylinder front up/down
- Retained accessory pwr
- Remote hood & fuel-filler door releases
- Pwr remote trunk release w/cancel switch
- Rear seat heater vents
- Rear window defroster w/timer
- Lockable glove compartment w/13 liter storage capacity
- Front/rear doors w/cupholders/map pockets
- Dual cupholders in rear center armrest
- Dual 12V DC pwr points
- Chrome interior door handles
- Dual sunvisors w/dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors, visor extensions
- 3.5L DOHC 24-valve V6 engine
- Engine cover
- Xtronic continuously variable transmission (CVT) w/manual shift mode
- Sport-tuned suspension components -inc: retuned struts & shocks, stiffer springs, thicker front/rear stabilizer bars
- Front wheel drive
- Battery saver
- Independent front strut suspension w/stabilizer bar
- Independent multi-link rear suspension w/stabilizer bar
- Electric vehicle speed-sensitive pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr front vented/solid rear disc brakes
- Dual chrome-tipped exhaust finishers
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system
- Electronic brake force distribution
- Brake assist
- Shift interlock
- 2.5 mph energy absorbing front/rear bumpers
- Side-door guard beams
- Front & rear crumple zones
- Zone body construction
- Driver & passenger supplemental dual-stage front airbags w/occupant classification sensor
- Front side-impact airbags
- Front/rear roof mounted side curtain airbags
- Front seat belts -inc: pretensioners, load limiters, adjustable upper anchors, seat belt sensors
- 3-point seat belts in all seating positions
- ELR seat belt system for driver seating position
- ALR/ELR seat belt system for passenger seating positions
- Child safety rear door locks
- Lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH)
- Child restraint upper anchors
- Emergency inside trunk release
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Energy absorbing steering column
- Front seat active head restraints
- Dual note horn
- In-glass diversity radio antenna
Crash Safety Ratings
This Vehicle Comes With The Rohrich Advantage
NEW CAR ENGINE WARRANTY
3-DAY EXCHANGE POLICY
LIFETIME OIL & FILTER CHANGES
LIFETIME CAR WASHES & LOANERS
LIFETIME PA STATE INSPECTIONS
Recall: AIR BAGS:FRONTAL:SENSOR/CONTROL MODULE
NHTSA Campaign ID: 11V408000
Manufacturer Report Date: 08-09-2011
NISSAN IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2012 NISSAN ALTIMA VEHICLES MANUFACTURED FROM JUNE 15, 2011, THROUGH JUNE 21, 2011 AND MODEL YEAR 2012 NISSAN NV VEHICLES MANUFACTURED FROM JUNE 23, 2011, THROUGH JUNE 28, 2011 BECAUSE THE AIR BAG CONTROL UNIT (ACU) WAS ASSEMBLED INCORRECTLY.
THE AFFECTED ACU WILL NOT OPERATE AS DESIGNED AND THIS ISSUE MAY CAUSE THE AIR BAGS NOT TO INFLATE IN A CRASH WHEN THEY ARE DESIGNED TO INFLATE. THIS COULD INCREASE THE RISK OF INJURY.
NISSAN WILL REPLACE THE AIR BAG CONTROL UNIT FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON AUGUST 22, 2011. OWNERS MAY CONTACT NISSAN AT 1-800-647-7261.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 11V371000
Manufacturer Report Date: 07-19-2011
NISSAN IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2011-2012 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN VEHICLES MANUFACTURED FROM APRIL 25, 2011, THROUGH JUNE 10, 2011 AT THE CANTON, MISSISSIPPI PLANT. THE TRANSVERSE LINK BOLT MAY NOT HAVE BEEN TORQUED TO THE PROPER SPECIFICATION. THIS CONDITION COULD CAUSE THE BOLT TO BECOME LOOSE WHILE THE VEHICLE IS BEING DRIVEN, CREATING A RATTLING NOISE AND VIBRATION.
IF THE BOLT COMES OUT COMPLETELY, THE DRIVER MAY EXPERIENCE DIFFICULTY CONTROLLING THE DIRECTION OF THE VEHICLE WHICH COULD RESULT IN A CRASH.
NISSAN WILL REPLACE THE TRANSVERSE LINK BOLTS AND NUTS AND TIGHTEN THEM TO THE PROPER TORQUE SPECIFICATION FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON AUGUST 8, 2011. OWNERS MAY CONTACT NISSAN AT 1-800-647-7261.
Recall: AIR BAGS:SIDE/WINDOW
NHTSA Campaign ID: 12V055000
Manufacturer Report Date: 02-14-2012
NISSAN IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2012 ALTIMA AND VERSA VEHICLES. THESE VEHICLES MAY BE EQUIPPED WITH SIDE CURTAIN AIR BAGS THAT CONTAIN AN INCORRECT PROPELLANT MIXTURE FOR THE INITIATOR COMPONENT USED, RESULTING IN INSUFFICIENT OUTPUT OF COMPRESSED GAS.
THE SIDE CURTAIN AIR BAGS MAY NOT DEPLOY, INCREASING THE RISK OF INJURY.
NISSAN WILL NOTIFY OWNERS, AND DEALERS WILL REPLACE ONE OR BOTH SIDE CURTAIN AIR BAG MODULES, AS NECESSARY, FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON MARCH 12, 2012. OWNERS MAY CONTACT NISSAN CUSTOMER SERVICE AT 615-725-1000.
Recall: STEERING | SUSPENSION
NHTSA Campaign ID: 12V494000
Manufacturer Report Date: 10-10-2012
Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012-2013 Altima vehicles manufactured from May 10, 2012, through July 26, 2012. These vehicles may have been equipped with transverse link bolts and power steering rack bolts that were not torqued to proper specification.
The affected bolts could become loose and fall out which may lead to a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will tighten the bolts to the proper torque specifications. The safety recall is expected to begin during November 2012. Owners may contact Nissan Customer Service at 1-800-647-7261.
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 412.344.6012 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99% interest and 20% down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2012 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee of $389, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom Interactive is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.