SUNROOF/MOONROOF, LOCAL TRADE, NEW CAR TRADE, NON SMOKER, Bluetooth, 19 9-Spoke Chrome-Clad Aluminum Wheels, 4-Way Power Passenger Seat Adjuster, 6 Speakers, 8-Way Power Driver Seat Adjuster, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, AM/FM Stereo w/CD Player & MP3 Playback, Automatic temperature control, Delay-off headlights, Driver Confidence Package, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Emergency communication system, Front anti-roll bar, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front License Plate Mounting Bracket, Fully automatic headlights, Garage door transmitter, Heated Driver & Front Passenger Seats, High-Intensity Discharge Headlights, Leather steering wheel, Low tire pressure warning, Memory Settings, Occupant sensing airbag, Overhead airbag, Perforated Leather Seating Surfaces, Power driver seat, Power Tilt-Sliding Sunroof, Preferred Equipment Group 1SL, Premium Ride Suspension, Radio data system, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear-View Camera System, Remote keyless entry, Remote Vehicle Starter System, SIRIUSXM Satellite Radio, Speed-sensing steering, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist, Variably intermittent wipers. When you buy or lease a vehicle from Rohrich, you'll receive the Rohrich Advantage - Lifetime Complimentary Oil & Filter Changes - Lifetime Complimentary State Inspections - Complimentary Car Washes During Service Visits - Complimentary Loaner Provided to Service Customers - 72 Hours/300 Mile Exchange Policy.Visit us today and find out why Rohrich Toyota makes the difference with a fast friendly buying experience.Reviews:* If you need 8-passenger seating in a vehicle that is reasonably sized, gets good fuel economy (check out the front-wheel drive model) and sells for less than $40,000, there are lots of choices. If, however, you want all this in a vehicle that will impress your friends with its luxurious interior and elegant styling, the 2012 Buick Enclave SUV is the obvious choice. Source: KBB.com* Sleek design inside and out; smooth and quiet ride; all three rows are spacious; ample cargo space; top crash-test scores. Source: Edmunds
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted, chromed
- Headlamps, High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon, projector lamps hi/low bi-functional with blue tint lenses and chromed bezels
- Fog lamps, front, halogen, with projector technology
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted, rear-side, quarter panel and liftgate
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding with integrated turn signal indicators
- Wipers, front intermittent with structureless wiper blades
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Liftgate, rear power
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger
- Seat adjuster, 4-way power front passenger (fore-aft and recline), power lumbar
- Floor mats, front and rear auxiliary, covering (Floormats first, second and third row.)
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with Mahogany wood accents
- Instrumentation includes Driver Information Center, tachometer, speedometer, fuel, coolant temperature, battery, gear selector, outside air temperature and compass display (Digital compass display moves to navigation screen with (UUM) Audio system with Navigation and (U4H) Audio system with Rear Seat Entertainment and Navigation.)
- Instrumentation, engine oil life monitor
- Windows, power with driver Express-Up and -Down features, passenger Express-Down feature
- Universal Home Remote, includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III, engine immobilizer with content theft alarm
- Air conditioning, tri-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right front passenger and rear seat occupants
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Glovebox, locking, passenger-side of instrument panel
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Engine, 3.6L Variable Valve Timing V6 with SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection), DOHC (288 hp [214.7 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 270 lb-ft of torque [364.5 N-m] @ 3400 rpm)
- Axle, 3.16 ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Alternator, 170 amps
- Trailering provisions, 2000 lbs. (907 kg)
- GVWR, 6411 lbs. (2908 kg)
- Suspension, Premium Ride, 4-wheel independent
- Steering, power, variable effort
- Exhaust, dual with bright chromed tips
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and front passenger and side curtain for first, second and third row outboard passengers with Passenger Sensing System and roll over protection (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Door locks, rear child security
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Inerface)
- QuietTuning Buick exclusive process to reduce, block and absorb noise and vibration to create a quiet interior cabin
Crash Safety Ratings
This Vehicle Comes With The Rohrich Advantage
NEW CAR ENGINE WARRANTY
3-DAY EXCHANGE POLICY
LIFETIME OIL & FILTER CHANGES
LIFETIME CAR WASHES & LOANERS
LIFETIME PA STATE INSPECTIONS
Awards & Accolades
JD Power Initial Quality Study
IIHS Top Safety Pick
Recall: VISIBILITY:WINDSHIELD WIPER/WASHER:LINKAGES
NHTSA Campaign ID: 12V151000
Manufacturer Report Date: 04-09-2012
GENERAL MOTORS (GM) IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2011-2012 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE, BUICK ENCLAVE, AND GMC ACADIA VEHICLES CURRENTLY REGISTERED IN ALASKA, COLORADO, CONNECTICUT, DELAWARE, IDAHO, ILLINOIS, INDIANA, IOWA, MAINE, MARYLAND, MASSACHUSETTS, MICHIGAN, MINNESOTA, MONTANA, NEBRASKA, NEW HAMPSHIRE, NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK, NORTH DAKOTA, OHIO, PENNSYLVANIA, RHODE ISLAND, SOUTH DAKOTA, UTAH, VERMONT, WEST VIRGINIA, WISCONSIN, WYOMING AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. SNOW OR ICE BUILDUP ON THE WINDSHIELD OR ON THE WIPER MAY RESTRICT THE MOVEMENT OF THE WIPER ARM, CAUSING THE WIPER ARM TO LOOSEN AND CAUSE THE WIPER TO BECOME INOPERATIVE.
IF THIS OCCURS, DRIVER VISIBILITY COULD BE REDUCED, INCREASING THE RISK OF A CRASH.
GM WILL NOTIFY OWNERS, AND DEALERS WILL TIGHTEN THE WIPER ARM NUTS, FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON APRIL 20, 2012.
Recall: AIR BAGS:SIDE/WINDOW
NHTSA Campaign ID: 14V118000
Manufacturer Report Date: 03-17-2014
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2008-2013 Buick Enclave and GMC Acadia and 2009-2013 Chevrolet Traverse and 2008-2010 Saturn Outlook vehicles. In the affected vehicles, increased resistance in the driver and passenger seat mounted side impact air bag (SIAB) wiring harnesses may result in the SIAB and seat belt pretensioners not deploying in the event of a crash.
Failure of the side impact air bags and seat belt pretensioners to deploy in a crash increase the risk of injury to the driver and front seat occupant.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected harness connections with soldered connections, free of charge. The recall began on June 16, 2014. Buick owners may contact the owner center at 1-800-521-7300, Chevrolet owners at 1-866-694-6546, Saturn at 1-800-553-6000, and GMC owners at 1-866-996-9463. GM's number for this recall is 14030. Note: Vehicles repaired as part of Customer Satisfaction Campaign 10085 and special coverage 10335 have already had the subject condition repaired and therefore are not included in the safety recall.
Recall: SEAT BELTS
NHTSA Campaign ID: 14V266000
Manufacturer Report Date: 05-20-2014
General Motors is recalling certain model year 2009-2014 Buick Enclave vehicles manufactured April 14, 2008, through May 14, 2014, Chevrolet Traverse vehicles manufactured June 6, 2008, through May 14, 2014, and GMC Acadia vehicles manufactured April 9, 2008, through May 14, 2014, and 2009-2010 Saturn Outlook vehicles manufactured April 14, 2008, through March 18, 2010. In the affected vehicles, the flexible steel cable that connects the seatbelt to the front outboard seating positions may fatigue and separate over time.
If the steel cable becomes fatigued and separates, the seatbelt may not properly restrain the seat occupant increasing the risk of an injury in a crash.
General Motors will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and, if necessary, repair and replace the lap pretensioner, free of charge. Parts are not currently available. An interim notice will be mailed to owners in July 2014. A second notice will be mailed to owners once parts become available. The recall for the 2009-2010 model years began on July 11, 2014. The interim letter for the 2011-2014 model years were distributed on July 11, 2014. Owners may contact General Motors at 1-800-222-1020 (Chevrolet), 1-800-521-7300 (Buick), 1-800-462-8782 (GMC), 1-800-553-6000 (Saturn). General Motors recall number for this campaign is 14187.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 15V415000
Manufacturer Report Date: 06-30-2015
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2008-2012 Buick Enclave vehicles manufactured January 3, 2007, to February 29, 2012, 2009-2012 Chevrolet Traverse vehicles manufactured July 6, 2008, to March 9, 2012, 2007-2012 GMC Acadia vehicles manufactured September 15, 2006, to February 29, 2012, and 2007-2010 Saturn Outlook vehicles manufactured August 17, 2006, to March 18, 2010. The affected vehicles, equipped with the power liftgate option, have gas struts that hold the power liftgate up when open. These struts may prematurely wear and the open liftgate may suddenly fall.
If the open liftgate unexpectedly falls, it may strike a person, increasing their risk of injury.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will update the software for the power liftgate actuator motor control unit so that the motor will prevent the rapid closing of the lift gate, free of charge. The recall began on November 15, 2016. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782, and Saturn customer service at 1-800-553-6000. GM's number for this recall is 15240.
Recall: AIR BAGS:CRITICAL FASTENERS
NHTSA Campaign ID: 21V246000
Manufacturer Report Date: 04-08-2021
General Motors, LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2010-2015, 2017 Buick Enclave, 2010-2019 Chevrolet Traverse, and 2011-2016 GMC Acadia vehicles. The side curtain air bags may not be properly attached.
Unsecured side curtain air bags may not perform as intended, increasing the risk of injury.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and, if necessary, realign or replace the weld nuts, free of charge. Owner notification letters were mailed on May 24, 2021. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, and GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is N202321200.
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 412.344.6012 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99% interest and 20% down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2012 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee of $389, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom Interactive is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.