Engine Air Filters
You like to breathe fresh air. So does your Toyota. Genuine Toyota air filters are engineered specifically for your vehicle to help trap airborne contaminants before they reach your engine, preventing premature wear to internal components. Plus, a clean air filter improves engine performance and fuel economy-benefits we can all appreciate.
- Triple layer filtering gives Genuine Toyota air filters their superior ability to trap and retain dirt, dust and other airborne contaminants.
- Polyurethane resin frames ensure a proper fit that will seal out dirt and reduce noise.
We recommend replacing your engine air filter every 30,000 miles or 36 months under normal driving conditions. If you frequently drive in a dusty environment, we recommend inspecting the filter every 15,000 miles or 18 months.
Cabin Air Filters
Genuine Toyota cabin air filters do a remarkable job of helping to keep undesirables like diesel soot, dust and pollen out of the passenger compartment, promoting a healthier, more comfortable environment for you and your passengers. But if you’ve noticed reduced airflow from the heater vents, or if the windows fog up easily in “FRESH” mode, replacement is likely necessary.
Benefits of Premium Charcoal Air Filters
- Embedded with active charcoal to neutralize odor and help filter harmful gasses from environmental pollution and exhaust (carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, nitrogen oxide, etc.).
- The layer of charcoal helps to increase the capture of harmful particles (soot, pollen, spores, dust, etc.).
- Helps remove harmful particles that cannot be seen by the human eye (10 times smaller than a human hair).
- Helps enhance air quality and maintain a cleaner cabin environment.
Bear in mind that, if you drive in dirty/dusty conditions, cabin air filter replacement may be required more often. When in doubt, check your vehicle’s Scheduled Maintenance Guide or contact us now at Rohrich Toyota your local Toyota dealer.