REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD SCHEDULE YOUR COLLISION CENTER APPOINTMENT WITH US:
- Rohrich Automotive has over 3 million dollars in parts inventory, which means less waiting for parts.
- Pittsburgh’s only Nitrotherm Spray System which improves paint finish quality reduces spray pollution, improves color match on metallic paints and reduces painting time.
- Pennsylvania’s only Design for the Environment certified Auto Refinisher which prevents pollution before it is created through safer, cleaner, more efficient practices and technologies.
- The 20,000 sq. ft. 17 person Collision Center is divided into two teams; one repairing all metal damage and the other strictly painting. Four estimators are on call to help straighten out any problems you may “run” into.
- We have a heated indoor estimating area that provides a better environment out of the elements, whether its rain, cold or snow.
- The repair is completed with a final inspection and thorough cleaning.
Dupont’s Chromavision Color Matching system reads the actual paint color for the color mix computer, much like what a hardware store does to match house paint. This allows us to accurately blend the repair as close as possible to the original paint.
Dupont’s ChromaPremier paint mix systems are stored in the Devilbiss paint mix room between the booths to assure effective dust contamination management during the painting process. The ChromaPremier system is Dupont’s best, which is why Mazda uses it at the factory.
All painting is completed in one of our four Devilbiss Expert Downdraft spray booths. The booth brings filtered air over the car and exhausts the overspray from the paint gun through the floor. Each booth heats to 180 degrees during the drying cycle to cure the paint quickly and evenly.
The biggest enemy of a collision repair person is dust contamination created by the repair itself. Our Eurovac dustless sanding system prevents dust from entering your car, paint contamination, and keeps the work environment clean. We welcome you to visit and see for yourself.
The 20-ton capacity World Rack and Shark computerized electronic measuring system allows even a novice repair technician to straighten any damaged vehicle back to factory set specifications quickly.
WHY BRING YOUR VEHICLE TO US?
Our Certified Service technicians are trained by Toyota to know every inch of your Toyota vehicle. We understand your vehicle and all its technical systems. We’re proud to offer genuine Toyota parts. We know you want to feel as good about your vehicle today as you did the day you bought it. And our Certified Service technicians have the skills and finesse you need to restore your vehicle, so it will look and feel like new.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We’ll create a written estimate of what’s recommended to complete the repair, and we will offer Genuine Toyota Parts. Also, if there is other service work that is required to restore your vehicle to pre-accident condition, we have Toyota-trained certified Service technicians on hand. We will review this estimate with you and address any questions you may have.